Shields upholstery from stains
Easy to apply, unique fabric sealant offers ultimate protection against, spills, dirt and grime. Once applied, each individual fibre is coated creating an invisible barrier that repels dirt and most liquids. Spills cannot penetrate the surface and will simply roll away, keeping your car interior looking cleaner for longer.
Directions for Use:
1. Vacuum the areas to be treated removing dust and any loose debris.
2. Pre-clean with Wonder Wheels Upholstery Shampoo to thoroughly remove dirt, grime and stains.
3. Take off all traces of Upholstery Shampoo with clean water to remove detergents. Leave overnight or long enough to dry completely.
4. Open all car windows and doors to ensure adequate ventilation.
5. Shake bottle well and spray evenly from a distance of approximately 15cm onto upholstery or carpets until uniformly damp.
6. Allow fabric to dry overnight, preferably for 12 hours, before re-use.
7. A simple water test confirms the level of protection and the evenness of application. If water soaks in to the fabric, re-apply Wonder Wheels Upholstery Sealant.
8. Upon spillage place a tissue or absorbent cloth over the area to be cleaned and allow the spill to be 'soaked up'. Do not scrub at the area to be cleaned.
9. Retreat the area with the Upholstery Sealant once the spillage has been cleaned up and the area is dry.
NOTE: Avoid breathing vapours during application. Not suitable for use on leather or plastic. Clean away overspray with Wonder Wheels Dash & Trim Cleaner.
Material Safety Data Sheets: Wonder Wheels Upholstery Sealant